NEW – The E-BEEFBOX: Enjoy the perfect steak, anywhere!
We have finally combined the high quality, perfect performance and reliability of the Gas-BEEFBOX into an electric version. So from now on, you can prepare your perfect steak indoors, regardless of the weather. The new E-BEEFBOX features:
- High quality housing, fully made from stainless steel
- A full 2,600 watts of power, achieving 850°C top heat
- A reliable infrared heater, ‘Made in Germany’
- Practical, removable runners
- A stylish protective cover with magnetic buttons (optional)
- A practical burger griddle (optional)
What’s more, we also provide aftersales support on our free of charge service hotline: 0800-BEEFBOX.
- External dimensions: 375 x 362 x 340mm (width x height x depth). We recommend positioning around 10cm from walls, due to the cable connection and main switch.
- Griddle dimensions: 295 x 290mm
In the E-BEEFBOX with 850° top heat, the meat receives a consistent, golden brown crust. Whether rib-eye, fillet, strip loin or tomahawk steak – in the E-BEEFBOX, every piece of meat remains succulent and fully flavoured. Why not try it out?
✓ Easy to clean, the runners run smoothly and can be removed without tools
✓ Perfect steaks, crustaceans, vegetables, fish, pizza and… and… and…
✓ Safe and convenient
✓ Can be customised with your own logo
✓ High quality, double-walled design with fans (Cool Touch)
Package contents, basic appliance:
Complete E-BEEFBOX with all accessories required for barbecuing:
- 1 griddle
- 1 drip tray, 20mm
- 1 handle
FAQ – Frequently asked questions:
Does it provide the same power and results as the gas version?
The E-BEEFBOX has 2,600 watts of power. This is pretty much the maximum power you can get from the electrical socket. In order to achieve broadly the same barbecuing results as the gas versions (about 4,200 watts for the BEEFBOX Pro), in the E-BEEFBOX, the burner’s heat output is concentrated on a smaller area. The steak on the griddle should therefore lie directly beneath the burner, in order to achieve the same results as the gas version.
How are the magnetic buttons affixed to the BEEFBOX’s protective cover?
Every protective cover is supplied with four counterpieces for the magnetic locks. These must be affixed to the feet, left and right. Simply insert the sides straight through the slot and then bend them outwards.