BEEFBOX TWIN 2.0 - The new pimped box
✔ easier to clean ✔ perfect steaks ✔ safe and comfortable ✔ individualize with your own logo
Complete BEEFBOX TWIN 2.0 with all necessary accessories for immediate barbecue (delivery without gas bottle).
- Base is removable for easier cleaning
- The rails can be removed without tools to clean the interior
- The logo is screwed on and can be disassembled for better cleaning. In addition, individual logos are available for a small fee
(Graphic up to 50 mm diameter), which are lasered onto the plate (80 mm).
- The gas fittings have a stainless steel case for better protection
- Both burners are permanently piped
- Handle with integrated bottle opener
- The base is prepared for attaching the magnetic button(supplied with the protective cover).As a result, the protective cover can be connected cleanly to the Beefbox via four magnetic pushbuttons.
- Fully automatic electronic ignition (starts when pressing the gas regulator)
- Integrated holding cup with lid (GN1 / 3), can be optionally equipped with 2 GN1 / 6 trays or three GN1 / 9 trays. Temperature during operation approx. 194 °F
- Drawer for the drip tray
- Beefbox completely screwed for better cleaning and maintenance
- Real 1562°F-1616 °F (850-870°C)
- Available for 4 European gas variants
- Up to two rotisserie racks at the same time
- Handle with bottle opener and 17mm key for gas hose
- Housing is double-walled (now also rear wall)
- Burner housing PTFE-coated (very heat-resistant coating)
- Gas connection from below (better for optional protective hood)
Dimensions outside: (B x H x T) 473 mm x 455 mm x 458 mm (leading edge of base to hose conncection to the back.
- Basic unit Beefbox TWIN incl. two electronic ignitions and separately controllable burners
- 1 Grillgrate
- 1 Drip tray GN2/3
- 1 Warming tray, full size (GN1 / 3), with lid
- 1 Gas hose 1,5m
- 1 Pressure reducer
- 1 Handle for Twin-grillgrade
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the batteries for? Why does not my barbecue ignite? How are the batteries inserted?
- The batteries are needed for electronic ignition. This is located below the gas connection.
- The batteries are inserted from below, for this the black cap must be turned off.
- The polarity of the battery is marked on the black cap.
2. What are the screws for?
- Two screws are for attaching the logo
- The remaining screws are replacement screws, which we enclose for free.
3. Why does my gastro-tray not fit in the rails?
- The gastro-cups fit in the lower rails, but we recommend placing them better along the grate. Due to the high heat, especially in the flat 20mm bowls always jump two corners. Then the shell can not be pushed cleanly into the guides and can tilt or slip out
- Be careful when using the shell with greasy foods. (e.g. bacon). Because the fat remains in the shell, the fatty acids may overheat.
4. Why does the pizza stone in the BEEFBOX TWIN not fit in the grillPlease place the pizza stone lengthwise on a grid.
- The fact that the stone sticks out of the grill about eight centimeters at the front makes it much easier to push or turn the pizza.
- In addition, the burner, which should be set rather minimally when baking pizza, not so sensitive to wind
5. How are the magnetic buttons of the protective cover attached to the Beefbox?
- Each guard comes with four magnetic lock counterparts. These have to be attached to the left and right of the base: Put the wings straight through the slots and then bend out!
Enjoy the BEEFBOX!
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Proteus Lackiertechnik
- Further products by PrOTeUS